Friday, January 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS .... a lil late!

What a wonderful Christmas this year was for the twins!!! They were so excited, and so was I!!!! I can remember the anticipation for Santa and how special that made Christmas morning, it made it so special!!! We had a very busy and loooong Christmas celebration! The whole celebration started on Christmas eve-eve at my dads, and then Santa came to our house!!!! Then the after Santa came we packed up and drove to Pulaski to be with Blake's family on Christmas morning. While in Pulaski we had gifts and family everyday! The kids loved it! Then on Sat we came home and had "Santa Ce-Ce" with my sisters and cousins and my momma! They were in heaven and so was I! They still ask when find a new toys.." Momma did Santa bring me this?" They were 2 happy kiddos!!!
It was so fun for them and so special to me!!! There is nothing in the world that makes me happier than to see my babies faces light up with excitement! To get those wonderful hugs and kisses that say thank you with no words at all, just a simple look and gesture! Kid's are so great at showing us all the innocence we want and wish we still had! I am the luckiest momma in the world and thank god for these 2 gifts he gave me 2 1/2 yrs ago!!!!

No comments: