Friday, September 28, 2007

WE ARE GROWING AND THINGS ARE CHANGING!

Ok! I know it as been forever since I last blogged! So let me fill you in on all the new things that are changing in our house! Well the kids now have there very own rooms!!! That was very hard for me because i feel that they have shared a living space for ever! They do sleep better apart and love to wake each other ever morning! Having there own room makes them get so much more excited when they see each other!
They also have finally got to turn there car seats around forward, which we all love! They like to look out the window and dance with me to the music in the car, and I enjoy being able to see them easier!
Brodies passie now stays in the bed which official makes him a big boy! They also are using stage 2 sippy cups and love them! They have really embraced all the changes, but it makes me feel that my babies are growing WAY to fast!

They love the Mickey Mouse Club House!!!! Kilah calls it "toodles" and Brodie calls it "hot dawg!" They love to watch it and dance and sing along! Blake and I really enjoy watching it with them too! They are really funny kids! I bought them these Little chairs and they are there new favorite thing, they like to watch the club house in there chairs!

I am so proud of my Little preemies! They are still petite ( but i was the same size they are when i was there age!) They talk really well, they will say anything they want to say and anything you don't want them to say! They love to eat and love to walk/run all over the place! They are very busy and so much fun! I am sure our life was easier before them but i just cant remember, nor do i want to these little people give me the best life ever! I just cant imagine life without them! I always say" i really must have done something so right to deserve them! because they are the best little kids i have ever met!"
I am sooooo in love with these kids!








2 comments:

Quad Squad! said...

Wow! That was a lot of posts for one day! It must have taken you forever! Your kids are so precious and beautiful! I can't wait to watch them grow up with mine!

Jill said...

wow...Amanda...you do deserve such amazing kids! Kilah looks so much like you! sorry we didn't see you when we were in town...not sure why you can't get to my blog. It's thekirbylife.blogspot.com