Saturday, December 22, 2007

TIS THE SEASON!

I love Christmas, everything about it EXCEPT decorating the tree!! This year was especially fun because I had my 2 very special helpers!!!

My family has this little tradition where we get a new ornament each year that sort of has to do with what we are into that year...my mom has done it for all of us our whole lives! Its really cool , and we all really enjoy it! Well of course we have to do the same with our kids, so this year I got them Mickey and Minnie ornaments,,,of course!! They actually found them in JCPenney and told me about it, so they picked them out themselves! Here are a few pics of the decorating experience and the twins putting there ornaments on the tree!!

Putting there ornaments on the tree!





checking out here ornaments...and saying "hot dawg!"


O putting the lights on the tre was so fun with Kilah and Brodies help!!! They thought the lights were so cool!







No comments: